Profile of Nathalie Gunst
Nathalie Gunst has 15 years of working experience starting as a research student for a coastal research laboratory, and many years as engineer and project manager for consultant companies. As engineer, she has gained a wide range of expertise covering river and flood modelling, groundwater modelling, coastal engineering, harbour infrastructure design, lock design, offshore infrastructure, and in particular offshore foundation engineering.
Nathalie has built up more than 10 years of experience in the wind energy sector and in particular with offshore foundations. During the last years she worked for developers of different offshore wind farm projects assisting in foundation management and more in particular the follow-up of installation, fabrication, detail design and certification of the support structures for wind turbine generators and offshore high-voltage stations.
Nathalie’s strong points are multi-disciplinary technical knowledge as engineer, expertise in offshore structures, in combination with general management skills she has acquired over the years.
Feel free to view my LinkedIn profile.
WINDA ID: NG234513BE
Full curriculum vitae available upon request.
- Design and certification management of offshore structures
- Design of offshore foundations, ports & waterways infrastructure
- Consultancy in coastal engineering
- Master of Science in Coastal Geosciences and Engineering (CAU Kiel, 2000)
- Master in Civil Engineering (KULeuven, 1998 and dissertation at Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh)
- 3D parametric modelling using Creo Parametric and AFX (SAVACO, 2014)
- Matlab programming (self-learning)
- Offshore structure modelling (Ansys, 2009 & 2012)
- Groundwater modelling (Waterloo Hydrogeologic, 2003)
- River modelling (Infoworks/ISIS)
- Finance for non-financials (Suez University, 2011)
- Practical use of the 1999 FIDIC conditions of contract (ECV, 2010)
- Sales (Krauthammer, 2009)
- Project Management (Suez University, 2008)
- Mother tongue: Dutch
- Fluent in English, French, German and Spanish
- Basics of Danish and Russian
- GWO Basic Safety Training (FACLK Ostend, 2018)
- CDM 2015 regulations (ICE, 2016)
- ICC – ICMS Certificate
- VHF Radio Operator (BIPT, 2007)
- Personal Survival Techniques STCW A (Zeebrugge, 2008)
- Driver license BE
Contact us in association with this topic